Sunday, October 14, 2012

New bands to check out

There has been a lot of good music to come out over the last few weeks here and I wanted to post a bunch of new records to check out. I want to mention that because there is such a large amount of videos I'm posting that there will not be descriptions for the songs as it would take waaaaaaay too much time for me to do that. The only thing I will say is that there is a large range of music from, electronic to metal to singer/songwritters, providing just about something for anybody. I would treat this as a fall mix and listen to all of them to know what is new in the music world and possible even broaden your music horizons. Hope every enjoys. Feel free to add any other good recent releases in the comments area below.























 


































No comments:

Post a Comment